I was worried about potassium, so I boil the vegetables well. The onions have become too soft, so crush the May queen with the skin to give it a crispy texture. Let’s supplement the dietary fiber that is often deficient in kidney disease diet with potato salad with skin!
You can see the cooking scenery on You Tube ‘Chihiro’s Food Support’. You can access it from the ‘Follow Chihiro’ button at the bottom of the article, so please have a look.
- 2 May queen with skin
- Onion 1/3 ball
- Pepper a little
- Mayonnaise 2
cookTime ,recipeYield For 4 people.
- After removing the sprouts, May queen is cut into small pieces with the skin still attached. Cut the onion in half and slice it into 5mm wide slices.
- Boil the may-queen and onions together. At this time, it is convenient to distort with either one in the colander because it is not necessary to take it out separately when crushing the may-queen.
- After boiling, drain the water and crush the May queen in a bowl.
- Add pepper and mix thoroughly, then add mayonnaise.
- Add the drained onions and mix to finish.
Nutritional ingredient list (per person)
It is a nutrient for one person. References are posted at the end of this article. The amount made was calculated by the number of people as described above.
General ingredients (per person)
Minerals (per person)
Vitamins (per person)
|Vitamin D(μg)||Vitamin K(μg)||Vitamin B1(mg)||Vitamin B2(mg)||Niacin(mg)||Vitamin B6(mg)||Vitamin B12(μg)||Folic acid(μg)||Pantothenic acid(mg)||Biotin(μg)||Vitamin C(mg)|
The nutritional ingredient list is not the seasoning actually used. The nutrients for potatoes are those that are boiled with skin, but they are based on the nutrients that are cooked in the microwave. Please note that this is not the same as the cooking method introduced this time. If you are concerned about potassium intake, you should be able to make potato salad with low potassium by boiling vegetables in a pot as cooked this time.
I think that many people with kidney disease are concerned about the amount of potassium as well as the amount of salt. Considering this background, I think it is appropriate to consider the nutritional composition table as a guide.