Fish that can efficiently ingest protein. Above all, I tried a recipe for stewing wallet cutlet before payday using a relatively affordable red fish fillet at a supermarket. My husband’s diet has become quite thin over the past year, and when considering how to get nutrition efficiently, he naturally began to think of menus using fish and lean beef.
Boiled red fish [Chihiro family’s kidney disease diet]
- 2 slices of red fish fillet
- 1 with carrot skin
- 1 bag of shimeji mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons of sake
- 2 tablespoons of mirin
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
cookTime ,recipeYield For 3 people.
- Boil the red fish to remove the odor and make a cross mark on the skin.
- Remove the calyx from the carrots with the skin and chop them into small pieces, and remove the shimeji mushrooms and loosen them.
- Add sake and mirin to an appropriate amount of water, boil in a pot, and add red fish and vegetables.
- After about 10 minutes, make sure that the carrots are sunny, add soy sauce and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and let the taste soak in, and you’re done.
Nutritional ingredient list (per person)
It is a nutrient for one person. References are posted at the end of this article. The amount made was calculated by the number of people as described above.
General ingredients (per person)
Minerals (per person)
Vitamins (per person)
|Vitamin D(μg)||Vitamin K(μg)||Vitamin B1(mg)||Vitamin B2(mg)||Niacin(mg)||Vitamin B6(mg)||Vitamin B12(μg)||Folic acid(μg)||Pantothenic acid(mg)||Biotin(μg)||Vitamin C(mg)|
The nutritional composition table is not based on the seasonings actually used. This ingredient list also contains the nutrients and water that have flowed into the broth and soup. I think many people with kidney disease avoid drinking broth or soup. Considering this background, I think it is appropriate to consider the nutritional composition table as a guide.